.Net Fullstack Developer (ASP.NET/C#)
Our office in the heart of Madrid is looking for new colleagues.
More precisely, colleagues with .Net Fullstack knowledge who could join the team as developers (ASP. NET/ C#). If you are convinced that you would make a perfect match for this job, let us know!
• Apprenticeship in IT with focus on application development
or/and a university level degree in IT or a comparable degree.
• Min. 4 years of experience in creating web applications
using ASP.NET (C#) and Visual Studio.
• Excellent knowledge of C#, .NET and object oriented design
and patterns. .Net Core knowledge is a plus.
• Experience in Angular (4+)
• Good knowledge of web technologies
• Adapt at writing unit tests and testable code
and working under distributed version control (preferably Git).
• Reliability and the ability to work independently.
• High level of English both spoken and written
• Experience with Agile development frameworks i.e. Scrum
• You will plan, design and develop new and existing
web projects (E-Commerce, E-Business) as part of a team.
• You will participate in cost estimations, software modelling,
test phases and in the deployment of the developed applications.
• Depending on your interests and skills you will be responsible
for various tasks during the whole life-cycle of the software
and will be in direct contact with the customers
• Work with in motivated and dynamic team.
• Working hours: 8.00 - 13.30 and 14.30 - 17.00 h. No overtime
• Attractive office in the center of Madrid with free coffee/tea/fruits.
• Be part of a stable company with field-proven products and clients.
• Work in an agency that already has significant references.
• Possibility to achieve IT certifications.
• A large potential to develop yourself.
Tools we use:
• Visual Studio Code