With Magento 2 to success in e-commerce.
The outstanding open source solution for e-commerce.
Magento 2 is the world's leading open source e-commerce framework and Gartner is the leader in the Magic Quadrant for digital Commerce. Several hundred active developers continue to lead the product and the recent acquisition by Adobe is a guarantee for the future security of this very powerful and flexible e-commerce system. Arcmedia has extensive knowledge of Magento and great experience in implementing online shops with this e-commerce system.
Why Magento for your online shop?
- Magento is one of the most widespread e-commerce systems worldwide.
- Magento 2 was modernized and designed as an enterprise e-commerce system.
- The flexibility and stability of Magento 2 is constantly being expanded.
- Magento 2 meets the high and complex requirements of e-commerce in a long-term perspective.
- Arcmedia has developed its own standards that are compatible with the system core of Magento 2: Updateability of the installation and reduced time-to-market.
- With the content commerce module integrated in AOS based on Drupal, a business-oriented solution can be offered from the very beginning.
Plan your Magento 2 upgrade today.
Support and security updates for Magento 1 were discontinued in June 2020. The new version Magento 2 is a newly designed software with a deliberate focus on stability, scalability and performance. This requires careful planning and implementation of the upgrade to Magento 2.
We support you with the upgrade from Magento 1 to Magento 2.
Arcmedia is specialized in the development and support of Magento webshops for many years. We advise and support you with the migration of your existing Magento 1 shop to the current Magento 2 version.
- We analyze your existing Magento installation, identify security & performance problems and fix them.
- You will receive a detailed report with information about updateability, security, performance and malfunctions of your shop.
- We create a database mapping & cleanly import your product & customer data and system settings.
- Module extensions and functions of the old version are taken over.